I don't know about the stop meowing and scratching part but even my "fat stuff" seems to like the tunnels. Two out of three cats have been playing in the tunnels this morning. the third cat is just looking at it trying to figure out what it is for. I'm waiting to see how long it takes them to figure out they can hide in the tunnels and then attack the dog from their hiding spot. Even the dog likes the tunnels to play in. He has not figured out the fact that he can go all the way through yet but he has figured out that he can go in the harass the cats and then back out. The one thing I don't like about these is the fact that they roll over and then it closes the center opening. This is a toy you will need to watch you babies and they are playing in it. Maybe once they get better used to it they might not roll them over and just use them to hide in.
The bad thing about kitty toys is the fact that the kitties lose interest in them very quickly. I'm not sure how long this toy will keep the interest of your kitty but by putting treats in the center it will help to keep the interest of your kitties and maybe the dog too.
I received this tunnel at a reduced rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
- Collapsible 3 way tunnel with an irresistible centre peep hole. A playhouse, box and shelter in one
- Encourages curiosity, play, stalking & exercise, especially with treats and food. Fun videos too!
- 10" tube diameter fits all cats, each leg is 22" long with a sturdy steel sprung frame
- Folds down to 2" and 1.5lb for easy storage, transport. No permanent furniture, trees or enclosures
- Great gift for all cat lovers. Buy now with our 100% purrfect satisfaction and money back guarantee