I love Lavender and I buy Lavender laundry soap, dish soap and what ever else I can get with Lavender in it. Not only is it a very present scent to us humans. BUD DON'T LIKE IT. To use for fleas on your pets just put one or two drops on their collars. It is a very relaxing scent and I just love walking into a room that smells of Lavender. A very little bit of this goes a long ways so you only need a drop or two. If you buy an inexpensive clear diffuser bottle with diffuser sticks and a decorative decorative flower you can put some Lavender oil in the bottom then put the decorative diffuser sticks in. The oil gets absorbed through the sticks and gives you a very nice scent all day long. The other thing you can do is get one of those warming trays they use for wax scents and put just a drop or two in that and turn it on. Another thing I do with mine is mix 45% coconut oil, 45% aloe vera gel, 10% Shea butter and mix them all in a blender. I also add a couple of drops of lavender oil. Don't use to much lavender oil as this will go directly on your skin. I keep mine in the refrigerator but you don't have too. Then if you get some dry skin, scratches or you just want softer skin you rub some in. A little of this mixture goes a long way. The aloe in it is what helps with the healing. The coconut oil and the shea butter helps with the softening.
I would recommend this lavender oil for anyone looking for something to help them relax.
About the Product
- Premium Quality Bulgarian Lavender Oil - 100% Pure, Gentle and More Effective Natural Lavender Essential Oil. Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers; Packaged in the USA
- Pure Lavender Oil is known to be helpful is soothing the mind and body with aromatherapy
- Therapeutic Grade; safe for topical application, although it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil
- Natural Sweet Aroma: Pure Lavender Essential Oil offers fresh and sweet fragrance that blends well with almost any other essence. It becomes more flowery when it evolves. Goes well with rose, peppermint, geranium, clary sage, bergamot, patchouli and ginger
- Amber or Blue bottle to filter out light. Large 4 Ounce and Premium Quality Glass Dropper inside each bottle for ease-of-use; Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident that our oils are by far the highest quality and most effective on the market. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Lavender essential Oil, we will refund your entire purchase
The Gentle, Mesmerizing Aroma of Bulgarian Lavender Oil Makes it one of the most Famous Fragrances used for Aromatherapy, Cosmetics and Perfumery. Multiple Therapeutic properties make Lavender one of the most versatile aromatic plants known to mankind. This beautiful Bulgarian Lavender has a rich, full bodied, deep, sweet aroma. Majestic Pure Lavender essential oil is concentrated and other than aromatherapy use, dilution with the the carrier oil such as Jojoba, fractionated coconut oil, grapeseed or almond oil is recommended. Also, dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck etc. Keep out of reach of children. The Lavender plants used for Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or any other harmful additives. Bulgaria is one of the biggest producers of lavender essential oil in the world. The unique climate and soil conditions ensure that lavender grown there is of the finest quality. The air humidity, cloudiness and precipitation in May, June and July contribute to the cultivation of lavender that yields a very high percentage of premium and Pure lavender essential oil. Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Buy with Confidence