Friday, July 25, 2008

Something cute

An engineer died and ended up in Hell. He was not pleased with the level of comfort in Hell, and began to redesign and build improvements. After awhile, they had toilets that flush, air conditioning, and escalators. Everyone grew very fond of him.

One day God called to Satan to mock him, "So, how's it going down there in Hell?"

Satan replied, "Hey, things are great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next." God was surprised, "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake. He should never have gotten down there in the first place. Send him back up here."

"No way," replied Satan. "I like having an engineer, and I'm keeping him."

God threatened, "Send him back up here now or I'll sue!"

Satan laughed and answered, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

Smile Books

I found this site today that does photos books. You might want to check out the contest they are having.

100 people will win $50 to their site.

20 people will win $100 to their site.

10 people will win $100 to their site and a $150 digital camera.

See the prizes are getting better.

The winner will get $100 to their site, a $150 digital camera and $1500 trip for two. Now I know we all could use a free vacation.

So where do you find this contest? Go To SmileBooks and you can upload 1 photo to the contest. It's worth a shot at getting the $50 for a photo book.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

you been tagged lol come check my blog for details. xxx
http://melissas-spot-7.blogspot.com
love and hugs
Melissa

RoseMade Designs by Marcee said...

You've been tagged!
Visit my blog to see what happens when you've been tagged!

http://rosemadedesigns.blogspot.com/
Marcee

Anonymous said...

I entered the smile books contest, I hope I win