Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Layout and Freebie

Roo is such a mommy's girl. She can't stand to be away from me. God forbid when I leave the house she really gets upset. She would be happy if mommy never left the house. The other day on my walk I still had the camera turned on when I came threw the door. This is the first thing I saw and just take a look at this face. If looks could kill I would be dead. You see the discontent on her face because mommy left her. Kit used was Poppies by Acorn Designs and the Template used was Curth simple stacks template freebie 9. The simple stacks templates can be found at Digi By Design. Each one make 2-4 by 6 layouts. They are really great for brag books. Our Poppy kit is not in the store yet.

ad_poppies_waiting_s

We have a new kit that will be coming out soon. It is called Rosemary and Wine. So to give you a sneak preview I have made a freebie for you. Just click on the preview to download. If you download please leave some love.

cluster-preview

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thank You. Hugs

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

cjpeterson38 said...

Outstanding!