Saturday, April 26, 2008

Standing before God

There are some people in this world that are just to cruel for words to describe. I will not even being to lower myself to the standards of those who are that way. All I can say about them is that come judgement day they will be standing before God having to explain why they did the things they did and why they love to say such cruel things about people. God will be the one who judges people like this.

I know that in my heart that I have done nothing to the person in question. I don't know if the issues is jealousy, a lack of self respect or the fact that the person just can not live without drama in her life that has caused her to be the way she is. But I would like to thank this person for making me see the light and knowing that I needed to move on to bigger and better things. With that said Acorn Designs has closed down shop at Scrapper's Zone and will be opening up a shop some where else as soon as all the paper work is done and we have things in the store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't have to leave SZ. I just wanted you to take the negative post from cherrie off your blog. It violated the ND agreement. Sorry this all happened.

Anonymous said...

I did see her blog. I was shocked at finding out how horrible she has been acting. She certainly does not behave how she would want us all to believe she is. I'm so sorry about her comment. Simply horrible.

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

just wanted to say that any post on that "other blog" from now on will not be by me but something she made up and put there in my name. I am really shocked by the cruel post she wrote.