If you was to read the comments on someone's blog this is what it says:
**** said »
1. The US of A is only a small part of this great cyber world; you are so correct. God you are fabulous. .
2. Don’t like the music?? I don’t blame you. You are my hero! Tell it like it is! Oh GODDESS THANK YOU. I WORSHIP YOU.
3. WHAT makes you more special than anyone else? My GOD where do I begin? We all need to spend time sitting at your feet abd basking in the shadow that you cast. You my dear lady are incredible.–we all put on our panties the same way.
THOSE OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD GET A LIFE!!!! They’re just smalll fish in a big sea. And they don’t understand you.
Thanks DIVA!! You ROCK!
But what was really said was:
1. The US of A is only a small part of this great cyber world; I suggest you bookmark Babelfish if you want translations.
2. Don't like the music?? There's a little item called a MUTE button you can use.
3. WHAT makes you more special than anyone else--we all put on our panties the same way.
GET A LIFE!!!!
You're just a small fish in a big sea. And You have no more right to dictate to the rest of us than anyone
Now if this so called "Blog Cop" has changed the wording on this comment that was posted on her blog, I wonder how many more she has changed. Are all of her comments "lies"? Does she change the comments to suit her fancy? Not wanting the real world to know what people really think of her?
On the post above this one she did add the comment "I”LL DEAL WITH THIS TRAILERTRASH MOUTHBREATHER COMMENT ON TOMORROW’S BLOG– STAY TUNED" too. She must really not know who she is dealing with. Because that person will rip her apart and most likely the only reason she is going to deal with it that way is because she could not think of a way to reword the comment to her own benefit.