Monday, August 13, 2007

We been tagged

Our dear friend Candee has decided she don't like her life and chose to tag us. So here it goes 26 facts about both of us.

A - Attached or Single: Beth: attached
TJ: single
B - Best Friend: Beth: tj-who else would put up with me 16 hours a day?
TJ: I have to say that or she beat me
C - Chocolate Chip cookies - Beth: soft
TJ: home made
D - Drink of Choice: Beth: Iced Earl Grey Tea
coffee
E - Essential Item: Beth: computer
Computer what else
F - Favorite Color: Beth: Coral
TJ: burgundy
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Beth: Neither
TJ: yulk
H - Hometown: Beth; Statesville, NC
TJ: Pemberton NJ
I ? Indulgence: Beth: CHOCOLATE
TJ: Ice cream
J - January or July: Beth: January
TJ: January hate the heat
K - Kids: Beth: 1 natural, 2 step
TJ: Do I have to claim them? 2
L - Life is incomplete without: Beth: My relationship with God
TJ: My cats
M - Marriage Date: Beth: August 6, 1988
TJ: not married and never want to be again. You really don't want my thoughts on 99% of the male population
N - Number of Siblings: Beth: 3
TJ: 3 living
O - Oranges or Apples: Beth: oranges
TJ: Peach
P - Phobias/Fears: Beth: Fire
TJ: Dark
Q - Favorite Quote: Beth: "I will lift my eyes unto the hills. From whence comes my Help; My Help comes from the Lord who made Heaven and Earth."
TJ: Learn something new every day
R- Reason to smile: Beth: My Granddaughters
TJ: My friends on line like Beth and Judy
S - Season: Beth: Spring
TJ: Winter
T- Tag Three: http://texjudy-on-eagles-wings.blogspot.com/ , http://rosemadedesigns.blogspot.com/ , http://scrap-a-lot.blogspot.com/

U - Unknown Fact About Me: Beth: I'm very shy-tj brings out the nut in me.
TJ: I can't stand to be in a crowded place, hate going out of the house
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Beth: Meat and Potatoes all the way
love my veggies, but I do eat meat
W - Worst Habit: Beth: Smoking
TJ: cursing
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Beth: I've had both-Ultrasound is probably safer
TJ: ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Beth: CHOCOLATE, Mint, Japanese
TJ: Pasta, Chinese
Z- Zodiac: Beth: Libra
TJ: Scorpio

1 comment:

Shannon said...

great to get to know ya'll. i love reading the tag questions
great job