Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A really big sale

Digi By Design is having a really big sale for 3 days to celebrate the 4th of July. To top it off Acorn Designs is putting several new products in the store. If you spend $10 or more in the store there is a free kit for you by Laura Mundy. She is a new and upcoming designer that we at DXD was lucky enough to get before anyone else discovered her.



Now if I can just remember what all I put in the store I will show you.











These next ones have been uploaded but they still sitting on the FTP so they may not hit the store as fast.











Yes we have been very busy all day long. Seeing it is almost 3 AM and I have been at this since 8 AM yesterday so to speak. I think I had better go to bed. But first I think I will find me something to eat seeing I have not ate all day long.

No comments: