Sunday, March 1, 2009

God's Blessing

The man whispered, "God, speak to me" and a meadowlark sang.

birdie

The man looked around and said, "God let me see you." And a star shined brightly.
star

So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here."

Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But, the man brushed the butterfly away .
bfly
and walked on.
I found this to be a great reminder that God is always around us in the little and simple things that we take for granted ... even in our electronic age.

So I would like to add one more:

The man cried, "God, I need your help!" And an e-mail arrived reaching out with good news and encouragement.
But, the man deleted it and continued crying .

Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect. 
 
Lord God, I want Jesus to be Lord of my life. I want to follow him
and honor him in every way. Please gently show me the areas of my life
that I have not surrendered to his Lordship. I want you and your
Kingdom to be the consuming passion of my life. I want to live for you
so that I may be used by you to bless others. In the name of the Lord
Jesus I pray. Amen and Amen.

 

We are no longer selling at DXD due to a conflict with the site owner. You can still find our products at our other stores. You will soon be able to find our products at our new store Nut House Scraps.

No comments: