Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sorry Sorry Sorry Happy Father's Day

I totally forgot about Father's Days. I saw my daddy last weekend and had a wonderful time with him. We went out to lunch. It was so hot out that day that all I had was a Turkey Club Sandwich. Who wants to eat hot food when it is 95 outside. Then we ran over to Wal-mart and picked up the kitty food. He knows I only feed dry food and did not say a word about me buying 80 cans of food. He had already met Midnight. On the way home he did say not to switch her to dry food before she turns six months old and then to start mixing the dray with the canned. Seems daddy knows I don't like the little ones having to try to eat dry food. I have ordered her a Collar, a Flea Collar and an ID tag. It has her name on the front side and the address and phone number on the back side. She's little enough to get out the door under your feet but not smart enough to not go anywhere of find her way home. So for safety sake I thought it best if she had an ID tag. The front door opens right up onto the side walk so she could be down the street before you realized she was not here. I love my baby to much to lose her. She is getting so big. She has calmed down a lot from the little heathen she was when I got her. But she is still full of life and lots of fun. You should have seen her telling mommy that she was hungry and mommy was going to stop working and feed her.

This week we have a new kit that is going in the store. It is called Jungle Fever. Some of the graphics used in the kit are items that were hand made in Africa, my mom and dad bought bought them on their trips over to Africa. I realize this is not our normal style but I made up a color swatch and this is what it turned into.

ad_JuNgle-fEver_preview

The tag is from a coaster that I have and the border is from a bracelet that I have. One of the frames is decorated with part of my necklace. The spear heads in the frames are from a photo of a spear that my dad has. So the spear head is real also.

ad_JuNgle-fEver_preview_04

We will feature the kit at our chat on Thursday at 2:00 PM EST. Thursday only the kit will be 50% off. If you must be at chat before 2:30 to be able to get the Attendance bonus.

ad_JF_ATT_preview

Alright so I got a little crazy and put a bee in the gift.

If you post using the gift or the kit by midnight June 25th then you will get this great gift.

ad_JF_POST_preview

While I was busy putting things in stores yesterday Beth made a really great Father's Day Gift for you all. So here is the preview for it. Just click on the preview to get the download. If you head over to Beth's blog you will find the rest of the gift over there. There is a link in my side bar to her blog.

ad_FDBlogFreebie1

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

TY so much! Manly but beautiful!