Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wednesday Already

Darn it is Wednesday already and we have kits we have been finishing up. One just got back from our preview maker, we have one out to her now and one ready to go to her. Well, I just thought I would give you all a little gift seeing it is the middle of the week. How about a quick page? This page is made using one of Amy W's templates (you can find her blog over in the side bar) and our kit called Funkafishous I hope you enjoy your quick page. Gone

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the wonderful QP!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your freebies you give us! This one is wonderful.
I have added your freebie to my New Computer Generated Freebie List at:
digiscrapfreebieslist.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It is very nice, thank you. Andrea