Wednesday, September 19, 2007

new blog freebie group

Don't ask me why because I have not a clue why but the old blog freebie group shut down. One Person was nice enough to take it upon herself to start a new group. If you go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Scrappin_4_Free/ you will be able to join this new group. Make sure you state in the comments area if you have a blog with freebies or if you are just a freebie hunter. Even if your just a freebie hunter don't worry, your still more than welcome. this is just so she will know who to be expecting to receive post from. You can even say you heard about the group here if you would like too. Have a wonderful day everyone. I must get back to work, beth has been beating me again for not working 36 hours a day 9 days a week.

Please vote at http://www.designmyroom.com/Contest/Details.aspx?ID=45 help my nieces get a room makeover. These girls are becoming teenagers and the room they are in is just to small for them. They will have to move to the basement but the basement is nothing to look at. I'm begging all our scrap booking friends to please vote for them. You can vote ever 24 hours. Thank you all

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for adding this on your blog..I also added your link on my blog...Hope the group is working out so far..HUGS
crafty scraps