Monday, August 31, 2015

What I have been up to

As everyone knows I have not been here for a while. I managed to break my shoulder and that really put me out of whack for a while. For over a month I had to sleep in my recliner. I don't have 100% of my use back but I have a good 85% of it. Lifting any weight with that arm is limited also. The really good thing is that it was the left shoulder that I broke and I am right handed. I did have to have a home health aid come in 4 times a week to help me change clothes and take a shower. It was a good thing the EMT's put a simple cotton sling on my arm as that is what we used when I took my shower. That way we kept the good sling dry and me relatively out of pain.

 But on to what I have been doing with my recovery time. I am doing product reviews for Amazon. The group I am with is not affiliated with Amazon but companies that sell on Amazon come to the group and request for people to test their product and give their unbiased and honest reviews. I will be sharing some of these wonderful products with you.

 In other news, David's job transferred him to Tampa so he moved to Tampa and took Max with him. Well for the past week I have been baby-sitting Max because David ended up in the hospital and is still very sick. It is good to have Max back in the house.


Max being back in the house is causing a bit of a jealousy issue because I missed Max so much that I went and got myself a puppy. My babies name is Sparky and he sure fits his name. This little boy was starving for love when I got him. He loves to dance when he sees me some in the door, when he knows that I am going to take him for a walk or even when he knows I have his food in my hand.


These two get along really great and I really love having Max visit and having Sparky in my life.

No comments: