• Experience the Joy of Snacking in Every Bite!
• NEW Chex Mix® Bars are a unique combination of ingredients, including corn and wheat Chex cereal pieces, chocolate, peanuts and pretzels.
• And with less than 150 calories, they're a delicious snack you can feel good about eating!
Just Unroll, Top and Bake!
• Warm from your oven, this Thin Crust bakes up delicious and evenly browned every time.
• Your whole family can get in on the fun of making a pizza — just the way you like it! Unroll the refrigerated dough, add favorite toppings and bake.
• Find Pillsbury Thin and Classic Pizza Crusts in your grocer’s refrigerated case. Look for great pizza recipes at www.Pillsbury.com.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Start to Finish: 30 Minutes
1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup pickle relish (not sweet)
3/4 cup ketchup
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
4 slices crisply cooked hickory smoked bacon, chopped
1 1/2 cups shredded American cheese (6 oz)
1 cup shredded lettuce
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef, onion and pepper over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until cooked thoroughly; drain. Stir in relish, ketchup and mustard. Spoon evenly over dough. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
3. Bake 14 to 19 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomato. Serve immediately. 8 servings
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer.
1 Serving: Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 170); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 8g); Cholesterol 60mg; Sodium 910mg; Potassium 320mg; Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 20g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 15%; Iron 15%; Vitamin D 2%; Folic Acid 4%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 2 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
2008 © and ®/™ of General Mills
· Classic cake-inspired flavors available in Yoplait Light yogurt
· Strawberry Shortcake, Raspberry Cheesecake, Pineapple Upside-down Cake
· Each serving contains 20% daily value of calcium and vitamin D, 110 fat-free calories